This new release of SNASharp embeds new features, bugfix, and new supported analyzers
The build can be directly downloaded here
There is no embeded installer, you must simply unpack the zip archive and run the executable.
Like previous releases you need .NET Framework 4.0 to run the program. Minimal supported operating system is Windows XP SP2, but it work fine on all recents versions of Windows (32 and 64 bits). You can also run the program under Linux system (or Apple Mac OSX ) using Mono Framework
Under Mac OSX you need to force the 32 bits version of Mono ( .NET Winform is not fully supported on 64 bits architecture)
Command line : mono — arch=32 SNASharp.exe
About this version..
New supported analyzers:
Geekcreit®_LTDZ_35-4400M ( Thank you Vitor of https://vma-satellite.blogspot.com/ for bugfix)
On Device editor
- CaptureDelay_µs : This allow to insert a « pause » between 2 captures. This is needed to support LTDZ analyzer.
- DefaultPPMCorrection: This is a temporary workaround, in feature release i will add PPM correction on calibration sequence.
- TrackingModeFrequencyShift : I added this frequency offset to compensate a firmware bug on Azeroth_Si5351_SpectrumAnalyzer, otherwise the analyzer will work with 200 000Hz frequency error.
- I added device unexpected port close detection, and automaticly reconnect the device if needed.
- If device connection is lost in loop acquisition, you can now easily cancel with stop button.
Don’t hesitate to put a comment below this article if you have any question.